Tuesday, July 7, 2009

home w/my boy




kymora is off at a play date. well, it's her bf's bday and they are at boomers. I'm home sick and kai is w/me. how i loove staying home with him. so far he took a nap on my chest (like old times), threatened to pee in his pants, and requested NASCAR on tv. yes, deep down he is a hick from iowa or something. he's so into cars (yes, still) that he loves to watch racing. wth. i hate that stuff. muelu and i joke that his ulitimate dream would be to watch the INDY 500.

btw, as 'boyish' as his is w/cars and digging dirt holes, we caught him w/kymora's microphone singing to hanna montana.

he's almost 3!! oh, no. what will i do when he starts school? :(

2 comments:

mama mi'an said...

thats my boy too.

Andrea said...

get in line mihan. :) so pogi. i love that age. i hope you guys didn't play tot tot all day. that has to stop.