Wednesday, July 8, 2009

couldn't resist!

contrary to what my recent blogs have been about, i do not have favorites. when i was home sick i was on you tube trying to learn about my camera. kyks wasn't home, so i was experimenting with kainoa. (photo above is how he smiles now;)
he just has so many faces, i had to post! as my dad would say in the 70's about me, 'the many moods of kainoa'... (he actually named a photo album of me 'the many moods of autumn' haha)

pouting cause i wouldn't let him take 'smiles' of me on my camera:
trying a to play with some of my settings, so he force smiles:

and my favorite:
not sure if it's cause he looks like my tito pidong here (who i miss so much) or what... but i really like this one.
btw, i did not master my white balance, aperture, iso. my pictures came out grainy which means my aperture was slow, blah blah. anyway, i still like these shots.

next post- kyks! ;)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

so handsome! great shots. can you take some of my brood too?
he does look a lot like pids. the hair, the nose and the lips. kai kai's eyes are way bigger though. i think cj got pidong's eyes. the shape of it anyways. good post.

mama mi'an said...

whatever jacshoot wanabe... but yes! he IS adorable in every little grainy shot!

jamie said...

aw i love all the shots autsy! :)

mama mi'an said...

mmmm, this blog is a little kainoa heavy. would like to see more kyks too. just sayin.