Friday, May 11, 2012

blogging memories from the past year..not easy



I AM BAAAACK!!! FIRST, Lets settle some things- 1. i was not abducted nor did i lose any limbs or fingers 2. yes, i really did have another baby 3. i didn't stop blogging because the 3rd time around (kid wise) made me stop caring 4. i did not get addicted to Mad Men :/



see, what had happened was.... my computer slowly started breaking down. well, my lovely family bought me a brand new laptop for mother's day (swoon here). Seriously, i was so surprised and happy and joyful and surprised and happy.
Part 4a. of this random blog, Kava is now 2 ... not 2 months!! he's huge! he's funny, lively, crazy, hungry, wild, a dancer, a lover. when he was a little baby, he smiled really early and let out a belt of a laugh like a big kid. well, he's the same way now. he laughs- hard, at the drop of a dime. he loves his siblings, calling kymora, ate and kainoa, kai kai. he repeats words and sounds. He EATS. everything.  

i will definitely back up and try to relive what's been going on in the past,, year?! oh my,

No comments: