Monday, September 19, 2011

kainoa's 5!




kainoa you are officially 5!

there's less baby talk. less baby toys. less baby shows. when did get so big so fast? you still love to snuggle with mommy. you still ask me to scratch your back, kiss your owies, rub your tummy, read to you, and carry you. i gladly oblige. your are half my size, yet still my baby.

i love your imagination. you play by yourself talking (or fighting) with your toys. you've ventured out in the food world as well. you eat salads, have tried sushi (not really lovin' it), and looove chocolate milk.

it's been a pleasure watching you grow up. do me a favor and don't do it so fast though.

we love you so much. happy 5th birthday, my bubba.

2 comments:

vinha said...

HANDSOME BOY!! love you :D

mama mi'an said...

where's the smiling pic?! is he really half your size now? i can't wait to see.