Monday, September 5, 2011

16 months!




kava is 16 months this september. i swear he has grown over night. not that long ago dr. chen said he was under weight. uh, i beg to differ now. he's grown significantly from his 1 year check up. he really understands what we say/ask. kava, get your socks (off the floor of course), kava bring me your bottle (yes, he is still on one), kava don't hit your sister/brother/cousin/stranger... and he listens.

he is all over the place. walking, climbing, running, crying, laughing all in about 5 minutes. he loves giving kisses. and we gladly accept them ;)

i know with all your kids, each one is different. with kymora, my worry was her learning her abc's, counting, colors, with kainoa my worry was him hurting himself, with kava, my worry is keeping him in one piece. i heard someone say our kids job is to kill themselves, our job as parents is to keep them alive. amen! kava has given me a run for my money ;) but i love it.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love me some kava cakes. Sweet, sleepy and sickly, haha! He's going to take after his jajjy. Big, tall, lovable and a mama's boy. :)

mama mi'an said...

i hate how docs try to fit kids to a "chart"