Monday, June 27, 2011

kymora turns N I N E!




kymora,

happy 9th birthday! n-i-n-e! you are in your last year of single digits! time has flown by. what a great year you have had.

you are doing well in school, soccer is still your love, you have a new brother, and you are learning and growing so much.

i couldn't help but to get all sappy (as i always do.. you'll realize when you are a teen ;) looking at pictures of you when you were younger. i knew my life was going to change so much the day i brought you home. but, i didn't know how much BETTER my life would be.

i really miss it when it was just you and i. all day, me and you. it's no wonder you still ask to sleep with me or lay with me at night. you still aren't completely used to sharing me. but, you do well with it. you love your little brothers. it's funny to know that one day i'll be sharing you.. with friends.. and teen stuff (ick). i know i wont do well with that at all.

you are such a wonderful kid, kymora. you have a good heart. you always know what's important and you always put your family first. thank you for being the best daughter.
enjoy enjoy your birthday! we love you toooo much.

love always,
mom and dad

1 comment:

vinha said...

awwwww happy bday kymora!!!i love yoou!!