Wednesday, February 2, 2011

finally... a tooth



a few days short of 9 months old and kava barely got his first tooth! and his only tooth because it's only 1 tooth. (you can kind of see it in the pic right above)

tell me this kid doesn't look like 2 different babies in these pics. all i did was move his hair to the side and he looks completely different.
kava is such a lover. and a mover. he loves to kiss me. if i pucker my lips he moves towards my face :) he's a mover because he also doesn't really let you hold him. he's like a fish out of water. can't believe this one is my last one and he's already 9 month old. he's making it very hard for me to go to work.
i love this kid. too much.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

he's a fusion of kai, kyks, you and muelu. my kava cakes, aww. btw, he's not as fat as everyone says he is. lol