Sunday, October 31, 2010

happy birthday, muelu


today you're 35!! can you believe we met when i was only 16? who would've thought we would reunite one year later, date for 8 years, get married, and have 3 beautiful kids? i know now that i can't imagine my life without you.

a lot of people use the term 'best friend' loosely, but for me it's the foundation of who you are to me. you've been my cheerleader, my confidant, my funny side kick, my common sense maker, my heart for over 17 years. i don't know about you, but i think that definitely defines a best friend.

we've been through a lot these past few years..lot's of struggles, but never did i doubt you or us. now it's time to enjoy all the hard work you've put in for our family. you definitely deserve everything positive that comes your way.

thank you for putting our family first. thank you for the man you are. i know i couldn't do it alone.

now, as kainoa would say.. ENJJOYYY..

love you much...

3 comments:

kater :) said...

I have this pic somewhere!!! Love my scorpio fren!!

Celestine said...

Where's a "Love" button when you need one?

mama mi'an said...

i'm at a lost for words. this post makes me so happy for you and muelu, but slightly jealous at the same time. i thought *I* was your best friend, funny side kick, etc etc? nonetheless, i'm also grateful that muelu is there for you. he's a lucky man himself, hot thang. love you both, and happy birthday papa!