Monday, June 21, 2010

summer buddies!



it's official. today is the first day of summer! luckily, i've been home due to maternity leave and so has muelu! he's waiting to take his boards, so we are officially summer buddies. so far, we've enjoyed the waterslide, bike rides (minus me and kava), bbq's and sleep overs. and to think, summer has just started. soon my leave will end and i will once again hate life. i'm trying to remind myself to enjoy it and not do the whole 'count down' to work.

i'll definitely miss these goofballs...
and i will definitely miss this face as it changes on a daily basis.

*kava at 1.5 months old

2 comments:

Andrea said...

omg! kava has his eyes OPEN!! wowoweee. thank god for your pics otherwise I'll never know what he really looks like. his eyes do have the islander droop, just like kuya rj. awww...

Celestine said...

Hi, Kava Cakes!! So cute :) I can't wait to see what he looks like at 3 months, because I remember that's when Inara started to look like the way she does now.