Friday, April 23, 2010

finally!

lot's of finally's! finally a new camera :) that i love. my olympus died on me, and thanks to costco and my pumping YU blood, i got a new one. finally 38 weeks pregnant. finally on maternity leave. finally blogging. finally muelu finished school and is going to take his boards soon. finally!
(kainoa kissing my belly, not a volleyball)

i'm almost there. this pregnancy has been a horror. 2 admissions to labor & delivery. got put on part time in february. lots of contractions. thank God everything is ok and almost over ;)
kyks lost 2 more teeth, is still in soccer and enjoying school.


kainoa, well is still kainoa. he told me the other day that he wanted 'mittens and chip and rock and roll ice cream'. i'm loving being home with him.

muelu's home too. waiting for that infamous board date. so proud of him. he did so well in school. but it didn't come easy. he was constantly studying, stressing out. plus my pregnancy drama didn't help. he somehow balanced school, the kids and taking care of the house .. i don't know how he did it. so thankful for him. i'm sure he's tired my complaining, but doesn't ever say anything.

that has been my life in a small nut shell. i'll definitely post pictures of the baby when he comes. sooo damn excited!!!!

4 comments:

Celestine said...

Your belly does not look like a volleyball!

I know I've asked you a lot, but when's baby due? I hope he'll be here by the time everyone decides to graduate in June, because I'll be there!!

Love Yu.

jamie said...

piccy pics looks good auts!!!!!

mama mi'an said...

i love your family. totally hating on you guys at the same time. love the belly pic! glad you added a caption, i woulda never guessed.

mama mi'an said...

what kinda camera you get? how much? you like? text me.