Tuesday, October 27, 2009

my big helper



kymora and kainoa. the greatest. kymora has been the biiiigggest help to me lately. for those of you that don't know (the 3 folks who follow my blog so you do know) i'm expecting #3. and boy has this one been kicking my butt. but thanks to my team- muelu/kymora, things have been coming along ok. kymora has really stepped up. she cleans up after us when we eat, cleaning up table, rinsing/loading the dishwasher, watching kainoa, getting his cereal in the morning, putting laundry away, cleaning the toilet/sink, cleaning her room. omg, this is my go to girl. anything i ask her to do, it's done. i just wanted her to know when she's 18 that she was mommy's greatest help when she was young.


kainoa.. now i just had to add some funny stuff he's said to me lately:
i told him the barbie movies was for girls, his response, 'it's not for girls, it's for KIDS.'
when i asked him if he saved me ice cream, 'you shouldn't eat ice cream. you have a baby in your tummy, you should eat sandwich.'
when he asked where i was, i said, work. he asked where aunty jeanna was, i said work, his response, 'oh you're at work together.'
and lastly, i love it when he says, 'hey mom! i lub you.' that's my favorite.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

she is a good little helper. i love that girl.

i love my kai kai. so smart. and pogi too.

jamie said...

clean the toilets!?!! i need her to come over to my house!! she's amazing!

Celestine said...

"You should eat sandwich" LOL.

mama mi'an said...

love the first pic. very jacshoot-ish. good job auts. what a big helper kymora is! i can't believe she's cleaning toilets already. *I* still haven't learned to do that.

...and that kainoa, man, he's funny.