Thursday, July 3, 2008

i see you...

this isn't a crouching tiger, kung fu panda pose... it's kainoa's new spot. every time we go to the bathroom, he 'hides' in this spot, waits for you to pass him, then jumps out and yells BOO! I SEE YOU! and, in these pj's he says 'budgs.. ewwwww!' (bugs, ewww!) so that's why i posted this pic. two stories, one pic.

he is really his daddy's little man. he's likes to do what daddy does.
he's a monster when he eats. kind of a messy/hungry/this will be my last bite ever style of eating. kinda like me, i guess :)

5 comments:

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

awww love it! I want him to "BOO" me! so cute!
the washing the car pic is so cute..he sure does grub like his mama though :)

jamie said...

i LOOOVE him! soo cute. i wanna hear him talk!

mama mi'an said...

I MISS HIM :(

alicante said...

Like father like son. So cute!
BTW...what days do you do that. My car next k?