Wednesday, April 9, 2008

you think they're bored?

i guess a trip to costco is the gift that keeps on giving...


kyks probably realized its not all that it's cracked up to be.

lately, the kids have been doing a lot of this.. just playing outside with the ball, the toy cars, jump rope. muelu has been bbqing a lot of our dinners. just nice pre summer fun. i love that kainoa is getting old enough to play outside with out much supervision. but at the same time, i do get sad that he is growing up so fast. just like with kymora, i love putting kainoa to bed. he often strokes my cheeks, give me hugs and lately, he just stares at me and sings, 'maaamaaa..maammaa' i absolutely love it. and it absolutely breaks my heart...

4 comments:

mama mi'an said...

i absolutely miss them.

kater :) said...

i love it...brings warmth to mi corazon! i need to see them!

jamie said...

hahahhaha looove those pics!!!
and i like it when you get all emotional :)

Andrea said...

I remember when RJ used to look at me that way. Now he has someone else to look at. hmmmmm.....i guess prom isn't happening.