Monday, June 18, 2007

9 months (and 2 days)

late on my count down to 12 months post for kainoa. the boy is now 9 months old! how fast is this going?! he is officially a toddler. he crawls alllllllllllll day long, puts everything in his mouth, is getting his FIRST tooth (bottom of course), and pulls himself up on the couch, crib, play pen. he is all over the place. i still crack up when he cries. instead of getting frustrated, irritated, i laugh. the boy cries like some wounded cat. it's not loud, and if you don't know him you may think he is laughing. whenever he cries, my family says 'that's it?!'
he's still my good boy though :)

4 comments:

jamie said...

awwww soooo cute. i didn't get to hear the cat cry.

alicante said...

Auts, Alexa is barely starting to grow a bottom tooth too! When are going to catch up and get some coffee?

Jenn said...

love kai kai's cry.....for like 2 minutes I thought he was laughing, until you said he was crying...awww, well now I KNOW :)
happy 9 months Pogi boy...Auntie Loves YU! :)

Jenn said...

uh...where's my bday girl at??
Miss big 5yr old :)
Happy birthday Kymora!!!
we love YU!!!
love,
auntie jenn, uncle jay & ate jaeden :)