Thursday, May 24, 2007

a good way to start my day

Muelu and i didn’t have our kids – again. So this morning, muelu and i wanted to get breakfast, but due to our JOBS we didn’t have much time. We ended up going to our favorite coffee house and got some bagels and coffee. We weren't there long, but it was nice. Muelu and I have been together for 15 years (OMG!) and he is still my first choice for company. We don’t say much when we are together, but we still love to be around one another. I think that’s pretty damn good. Coffee wasn’t a big deal today, but i am a sucker for the little things. And these little moments that i can spend with my husband mean a lot to me. I can actually say good morning today, because i had one.
*sidebar: pls. excuse the picture. this is the best i had. :/

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for giving me another unwanted cavity. Too sweet. By the way, your daughter was my BFF again last night. You have to let her sleep over more often.

kater :) said...

awwwww...i need some ritz with that queso. i love muelu too! lol

jamie said...

oh crap. i forgot the picture. do you still want? i will send anyways. ohhhh what a sweet post. :) you mushy girl you.

...and then... said...

i think that this pic was taken at my wedding huh? i remember the dress :) 15 years went by fast! that's longer than the wine i have in my cabinets girl! too cute!

mama mi'an said...

rub it in why dont you... like i always tell you... sooo envious of you two's relationship... beautiful.